caustic (plural caustics)
- Any substance or means which, applied to animal or other organic tissue, burns, corrodes, or destroys it by chemical action; an escharotic.
- (optics and computer graphics) The envelope of reflected or refracted rays of light for a given surface or object.
- (mathematics) The envelope of reflected or refracted rays for a given curve.
- (capable of destroying the texture of by chemical action): acidic, biting, burning, corrosive, searing
- (severe, sharp): bitchy, biting, catty, nasty, sharp, spiteful
7 letters in word "caustic": A C C I S T U.
Anagrams of caustic:
Words found within caustic:
act acts ai ais ait aits aitu aitus as asci at cacti cactus cast cat cats cicuta cis cist cit cits cuit cuits cut cutis cuts ictus is it ita itas its sac sai saic sat sati sau saut scat scut scuta si sic sit st succi sui suit ta tai tais tas tau taus ti tic ticca tics tis tui tuis us ut uta utas utis uts